Sage 300 ERP Management Reporting, Winnipeg – Nov. 3-5th
(Featuring: Sage Intelligence & FR) Topics Include:
- Year End Reports
- Statement Designer Overview
- Statement Creation & Modification
- Ensuring your system meets new reporting guidelines
- Year End Preparation in Sub-ledgers
- Setting up New Year in Common Services
- Maintaining multiple years of history
- Intelligence Reporting
Sage 300 ERP Accounts Receivable Management, Winnipeg – November 6-7th
(Featuring: tracking of Rentals, Housing, Daycare and other fees) Topics Include:
- Creating custom invoices, statements, customer receipts and more..
- Generating automatic billings and other recurring charges
- Using Accounts Receivable to manage your rental housing and other payments due to maximize your revenue and control rental arrears
- How to produce customer statements for rental housing, day care and other billings to membership
- Tracking outstanding payments to be received
- Streamlining your customer accounts list using customer number change
- Using Orchid EFT to automate payments form your customers bank account
- Integration with the General Ledger & Bank Services for Improved management reporting
- New Sage 300 ERP 2014 training
*Our new courses will cover training on the newest version 2014. Join our experienced Abenaki Associates staff for detailed hands-on training! Maximize the efficiency of your Sage 300 ERP system for your community and organization.
We look forward to the opportunity to assist with your training needs. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions @ 1-800-361-1402.