Happy Spring! Join us and learn how Sage 300 and Abenaki’s Housing Inventory Management System (HIMS), can work together with the tools needed to manage both the financial and inspection aspects of your housing inventory.
With our new Financial Management for Housing Departments course our Sage Experts will show you how to maximize all that your current financial management system can do. We’ve been a Sage Authorized Reseller for over 30 years, serving First Nations communities and organizations. Our Housing Inventory Management Software we are proud to advise has won the prestigious CMHC Housing Excellence Award, and continues to be a leader in the market.
You will Learn how to:
- Invoice clients using recurring invoices and one time invoices in Accounts Receivable
- Print invoices, receipts, notices/letters and client statements
- Track status of overdue invoices for services provided
- Use National Accounts to track different types of receivables by client (Daycare, Housing, User Fees, etc.)
- Use the Notes feature in Sage 300 2017 to track communications with clients
- Manage costs for housing and other facilities and services using Requisitions, Purchase orders and Accounts Payable.
- Design your General Ledger so you can manage housing costs and report costs per unit.
- Prepare budgets and forecasts, using Financial Reporter to generate easy to understand reports for management and other departments.
We will also do an overview of the various reports that are available through the Abenaki Housing Inspection Management system to help you monitor the condition of your housing stock and plan for maintenance, replacement and more.
With these two tools, learn with us how your housing department can do so much!
Register today for May 9-11, 2017 in Orillia, ON – For only $1695.00