Happy Tuesday! Just wanting to remind everyone of our popular Sage 300 ERP Accounts Payable & Purchase Order training classes beginning soon in your area. Don’t Miss out and Register soon, as classes are almost filled!
Sudbury, ON: May 28-30 (Only 2 seats left)
Winnipeg, MB: June 23-25
- Integration of Accounts Payable and Purchase Orders with the General Ledger and Bank Services programs
- Program configuration for improved management, ease of use and enhanced reporting
- Using Recurring payables batches for payments to students and other regular payees
- Controlling payments to improve your cash flow and avoid late charges- protect your credit rating!
- Entering invoices when received so all expenditures are recorded as they are incurred for financial management purposes, and matching payments to funds availability.
- Using Purchase orders and Commitment Accounting to record committed funds for better financial management and budgetary control
- Accounts Payable Management Reports
- Transaction entry- shortcuts and tips
- Using Orchid Electronic Funds transfer to pay suppliers and members via automatic deposit
- What’s new in Sage 300 ERP version 2014 (6.2) and much more..