Don’t miss our popular Winnipeg training courses beginning soon. Sage 300 ERP Accounts Payable & Purchase Orders begins next week, June 23-25. & our Sage 300 ERP Accounts Receivable class is July 15-17th. You can register online or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Integration of Accounts Payable and Purchase Orders with the General Ledger and Bank Services programs
- Program configuration for improved management, ease of use and enhanced reporting
- Using Recurring payables batches for payments to students and other regular payees
- Controlling payments to improve your cash flow and avoid late charges- protect your credit rating!
- Entering invoices when received so all expenditures are recorded as they are incurred for financial management purposes, and matching payments to funds availability.
- Using Purchase orders and Commitment Accounting to record committed funds for better financial management and budgetary control
- Accounts Payable Management Reports
- Transaction entry- shortcuts and tips
- Using Orchid Electronic Funds transfer to pay suppliers and members via automatic deposit
- What’s new in Sage 300 ERP version 2014 (6.2) and more..
✿ Sage 300 ERP Accounts Receivable topics:
- How to generate and print recurring invoices (housing, user fees, etc.)
- How to process customer payments and print receipts
- How to integrate with Bank Services and General Ledger
- How to set up Orchid EFT for recurring Customer payments
- Printing Reporters and more..
- New features of Sage 300 ERP 2014
Training features the new version — Sage 300 ERP 2014 version 6.2. Come and see all the new features this upgrade has to make it even more powerful and user friendly!